Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Book Camp Toronto 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Book Publishing is Going Digital, Now What?
- What: BookCampTO is a free unconference about the future of books, reading, writing and publishing. Ebooks have arrived, and with them great changes are afoot. BoomCampTO 2010 will focus on what happens next, how this big shift to digital is changing different parts of the book business, and how we are adapting. Our focus is not so much on ebooks as everything else.
- When: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 9am-5pm + drinks afterwards.
- Where: University of Toronto iSchool: 140 St George St, Toronto, ON M5S
- Who: Everyone is welcome at BookCampTO: publishers, writers, technologists, readers, editors, designers, book sellers, book buyers, printers, teachers, librarians ... anyone who cares about books.
- Why: We love books, we love writing, we love reading, we love publishing, and we want to see the world of Canadian books thriving in the coming future.
- How: BookCamp is a conversation. Session format is: a fifteen minute intro, with a 40 minute discussion with participants.
For more information, see the BookCampTo wiki.